Hello! The last vitamin we will be looking at this month is vitamin B12: So without further a do, Let’s go:
- B12 is involved in making red blood cells and keeping the nervous system healthy.
- It is also involved in releasing energy from the food we eat.
- B12 can be found in meat and some fish.
- Extreme tiredness, a lack of energy and muscle weakness are all symptoms of B12 deficiency.
- Vitamin B12 can be stored in small amounts by the body, predominantly in the liver.
- Vitamin B12 is water soluble, and many vegan and vegetarian diets require a B12 supplement.